Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome to JRay AudioBooks Review Blog

Welcome!!
Hi to All!! I have decided to start a blog about all the AudioBooks I listen to.. I will be posting about all the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of AudioBooks I listen to. I listen to a wide assortment of audiobooks. Some of my favorite authors are Stephen King, Janet Evanovich, Dan Brown, John Grisham, and Jenny Colgan. I have purchased at this time 471 audiobooks from Audible.com I have been a member there since 2004. While I have not listened to all of my AudioBooks, which I plan to do now that I have more listening time. While I am working on my handmade jewelry, JenniferRay Jewelry @ Etsy and JenniferRay @ ArtFire, in my workshop.

I hope you join me on this journey of getting to listen to all of the Audiobooks I have purchased over the last years and never got to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment